The Cameron mini stovetop food smoker
provides an easy way of smoking fish, meat, chicken and vegetables. Made from commercial grade stainless steel makes it easy to clean and ensures it will stand the test of time. Can also be used outdoors on a BBQ or firepit. Makes an ideal gift.Used by Matt Follas winner of Masterchef 2009 to smoke scallops and mashed potato. Stovetop Smoker Details: Dimensions: Width: 7″ Length: 11″ Height 3″ Supplied with Alder & Hickory wood chips, recipes & instructions.
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction – Fold-Away Handles never get hot and super convenient for moving off and onto the heat.
- Indoor Or Outdoor Use. Perfect for taking camping of on fishing trips.
- Latest Model – perfect for small cuts of Fish, Meat, Poultry and Vegetables.
- Easy to clean with soap and water / Dishwasher Safe – Assembled Size: Height: 3″, width: 7″, Length 11″
- Each Smoker comes with a 24 page recipe and instruction booklet, 1 free alder and 1 free hickory sample tub of wood chips included with the smoker.