Hickory Smoked Cashews – Are a delicious and convenient snack. Smoked with natural hickory wood and seasoned with sugar, salt and honey these are guaranteed to disappear fast. Hickory wood smoke has a distinctive and rich flavour which is balanced delicately with the sweet seasoning.
Hickory Smoked Cashews
- Our Smoked Cashews are smoked using natural smoke from genuine Hickory wood.
- Cashew nuts are a rich source of carbohydrates, protein and fats. In a 100-gram serving, raw cashews provide 553 Calories,
- Cashew nuts contain no gluten and are suitable for use as an ingredient in many gluten-free foods.
- The shell of the cashew nut contains oil compounds which may cause contact dermatitis similar in severity to that of poison ivy.
- The cashew nut, often simply called a cashew, is widely consumed. It is eaten on its own, used in recipes, or processed into cashew cheese or cashew butter. The shell of the cashew seed yields derivatives that can be used in many applications from lubricants to paints. The cashew apple is a light reddish to yellow fruit, whose pulp can be processed into a sweet, astringent fruit drink or distilled into liquor.
If you like smoked cashews, you’ll probably like our Hickory Smoked Almonds nuts too.